Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Parenting in 2020:

Hi Everyone! I am a momma to two little ones, ages 7 months and 2.5 years. I am one of the many parents, trying to navigate the crazy of this year 2020. I have struggled with it all. From day one in March when we were told to leave work and go remotely I have struggled with what does that look like as a mom.

I was blessed to have my family help with watching my babies and having a nanny part time but all this came to a halt. We didn't let our nanny come anymore and we waited over 2 weeks to see family again. No on knew how to handle this virus. I went from a full time working mom to a full time working mom with two little ones in the house all day. If you are a parent you know what is entitled to keep kiddos feed, and happy and that is the bare essentials.  My son is 2.5. He needs attention. He wants to be played with and take walks and play outside. In one day all of this world changed and we have been trying every sense to find a new normal as a parent.

I just wanted to encourage all moms and dads to, to keep going. As the Fall semester approaches and some children go to school and some do not remember your little on is watching you and you are their biggest fan during this time. Remember to enjoy this time. When the days are long and seem like they wont end remember someone wishes they could have your life and wishes they could have babies to love. You are strong mama and you were created to do all things with the strength of Jesus.

Give your frustration, tired heart and exhausted body to Him. He will renew you and you can be strong for your little 

I will post more on this throughout the weeks/months and look forward to sharing the good and hard days of parenting.


No comments:

Post a Comment